Critical Analysis – A critical analysis is your reaction to the information in an article and your evaluation of the manner in which the information is presented in the article. 1) This critical analysis section of this assignment should be four complete pages, typed, using APA 6th edition format. 2) The title page is an additional page; and 3) the reference page is another additional page – A total of 6 pages for this assignment.
• Technology Integration Strategies to Meet Special Needs Students
***Directions: 1. See topic listed above.
2. Select four peer-reviewed journal articles to use in your paper.
3. List the points\arguments\ the author uses to support the thesis or make his main points as the articles relate to your topic.
4. Evaluate the authors’ presentation in each article. In other words, how well did the author makes his/her point or supports the thesis of the your paper.
5. Continue analyzing your assignment by including areas listed below. (10 points)
• Criticize the facts or lack of facts, the organization, the tone, the author’s credibility.
• Who wrote the articles? What do you know about the authors?
• Are the articles straight news reporting, a commentary on some event or situation, an editorial? Is it just the facts or a discussion of something that has happened?
• Do the authors appear objective? What kind of language does the author use? Is it emotional?
• Are the facts correct, clear? Do they “seem” accurate. Is the information complete? Does it appear that some important facts are omitted?
Do the writers appear to know the subject matter? As you read the articles, do you “feel” that something is missing? Is it logical? Does it present support for his/her argument?
• Is there a clear thesis? Is it adequately supported with facts and data? Are inferences made?
• How is the material organized, for example: A. Chronological order B. Comparison/contrast C. Definition D. Cause/effect E. Problem/solution